Debuts I attended. Woah, including my own.

In the Philippines, it is a tradition that young women throw a coming of age party when they turn 18. I haven't been to many actually. Hmmm. Three so far? But Yeah.. here goes.
_________________________
Doshia @ 18 || April 2, 2012

It was one amazing night. The cotillion danced to Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers. The program then went on to the buffet, followed by the traditional 18 roses, 18 candles and 18 treasures. I was one of the candle. It was a very memorable night in Vegas. Drinks were served, cards played and performances applauded. They did a really good job of decorating the place (Pearlmont)


________________________________
Ate Haney @ 18 || January 29, 2012 

My butler's older sister, Ate Han's debut. It was the first time my mom lent me her car unsupervised. It was a very fun debut held at the Buffalo Grill, it was the first that I'd ever attended. The cotillion danced to Maroon 5's Moves like Jagger. Again with the 18 roses, candles and treasures. I marveled at the fairy debutante and her outstanding display of charisma.


_________________________________
My Coming of Age || March 10, 2012  


Yeah, I realize that it looks like a wedding at first glance... but guess again! I was so blessed! Will do a completely separate post on what we did :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

The Sheepish Penda


with our prayers, assistance and love ♥

seventeen. 8th of March. inlove with JESUS!.Philippians 4:13 spaghetti, popcorn! hmmm.. Sweet Corn! PROUD pinay. Writing. Carla Bruni. Nursing (AdCU) BHCCCI. phoshop ! SINGLE, NOT LOOKING; girl @ the back FAMILY. aDORKable. AVID READER. ABRAHAM. TRU♥W8S. JEREMIAH 29:11 BORN AGAIN!

Follow Me!