It's been a while now..

I admit I've been very busy with school, church, birthdays and other stuff that I was unable to update my blogs for quite sometime. I'm not at all happy to have done this. T_T

It's summer right now but not for long because I have the dreaded summer classes. Why, you might ask? Because I'm a Nursing student and they just hate seeing us have fun (HUHU, but totally not true) So despite everybody enjoying their summer, I'm going to spend mine in a classroom, talking about patients and math and more about patients. God bless my soul! But on a much happier note, I did get to visit my aunts and grandma at their place and my sisters and I had fun playing in the playground so all is pretty much well. :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

The Sheepish Penda


with our prayers, assistance and love ♥

seventeen. 8th of March. inlove with JESUS!.Philippians 4:13 spaghetti, popcorn! hmmm.. Sweet Corn! PROUD pinay. Writing. Carla Bruni. Nursing (AdCU) BHCCCI. phoshop ! SINGLE, NOT LOOKING; girl @ the back FAMILY. aDORKable. AVID READER. ABRAHAM. TRU♥W8S. JEREMIAH 29:11 BORN AGAIN!

Follow Me!